Wellbeing at your workplace in 2024
- What has worked well and not so well for your organisation so far?
- What do you plan to do differently and what will you keep the same as you head into next year?
- How are you asking and analysing feedback from your employees?
Mental health awareness days
Many companies capitalise on mental health awareness days to promote wellbeing within their own teams.
In order to prioritise your employee wellbeing and raise awareness of mental health in your workplace, you can leverage these specific awareness days too.
Here are some significant ones to plan for:-
- Time to Talk Day – February 1
- International Day of Happiness – March 20
- Stress Awareness Month – April
- Mental Health Awareness Week – May 13-19
- World Meditation Day – May 21
- International Week of Happiness at Work – September 20-25
- World Mental Health Day – October 10
- Men’s Mental Health Awareness Month – November
- National Stress Awareness Day – November 6
- International Volunteer Day (IVD) – December 5
To customise or not to customise?
To fully maximise the benefits of your company’s wellbeing program, it’s really important to customise the plan to address your specific wellbeing needs.
So, if you haven’t done so already, start planning ahead to create a work environment that truly prioritises mental health and overall wellbeing for your staff.
Here’s a list of just some of the themes that my wellbeing group sessions offer, which are all tailored to meet the unique needs of each client:-
- Understanding and managing stress
- Mental health awareness for managers
- Building personal resilience
- Improving work/life balance
- Mindfulness at work
- The power of the mind
- Imposter syndrome
- Rest, relaxation and the self-care
- Taming anxious thoughts
- Prioritising wellbeing for busy people
- Self-confidence in times of doubt
- Mindfulness and meditation
See one you fancy? For a little more information on each session click here.
Having a customised program that delves into the specific wellness needs of your staff works wonders. Don’t just take my word for it though! Hear how the award-winning team at Skout have got on doing just this.
And, as you yourself, the one busy planning and getting all the end-of-year tasks done, it’s important to take some time to recharge yourself too! ⬇️ ⬇️ ⬇️
In the meantime, happy 2024 wellbeing planning!