Stress Management and Your Wellbeing at Work
COVID-19 has had an undeniable impact on our daily lives.
The global pandemic has impacted everyone. But not equally.
For some, there has been an experience of feeling unable to cope or extreme overwhelm for the first time with the on-going Covid restrictions, additional demands at work and home, the uncertainty of things, fear of job loss or financial worries.
What can you do if you are feeling unable to cope and more stressed than normal?
- Firstly, know that you are not alone.
- Secondly, be kind to yourself.
- Thirdly, take ownership of your own wellbeing.
Your workplace may or may not have a wellbeing policy in place yet there are things that you can do yourself to manage your stress and improve your wellbeing.
- TALK to a friend or colleague. Where you feel safe and heard without judgement.
- LEARN coping skills to better manage your stress. Revisit or learn ways to combat stress when you feel you’re losing control.
- GET HELP and support as and when you need it. There is help available and it may sound cheesy but you really are worth it.
I offer a practical, self-led online wellbeing program called “Finding Calm” where you can discover practical and lasting ways to better manage your stress through positive mindset, meditation, mindfulness and relaxation.
It’s a way for you to reset and move from feeling exhausted and overwhelmed to happy, calm and healthy again.
Living your life as you want to.
For more information on this course and to book your place, click here.